Did you know: “Studies indicate that firearms are used over 2 million times a year for personal protection, and that the presence of a firearm, without a shot being fired, prevents crime in many instances,” according to the National Rifle Association?
Have you thought about purchasing a firearm to protect yourself and your family?
We’ve all been there…
• How many times have you put off going to the gym, and all the while, you make more and more unhealthy eating choices? Before you know it, you’re several pounds away from a healthy weight and you feel defeated.
• How many times have you put off getting insurance? You keep telling yourself, I’ll buy it soon – nothing serious is going to happen before I’m covered. Then, bam, you’re in a terrible car accident and that auto insurance would be really helpful right about now.
When Bernard Major, President and Founder of Defensive Tactics Institute, was competing in martial arts, he travelled the world and trained like an Olympic athlete. He had a specific and lofty goal: to get in the best shape possible so he could compete successfully.
Now that he’s older, he’s not training with the same intensity as he used to, but his new goal is more sustainable and applicable to every day life: to maintain a fitness level that will allow him to react to a sudden attack and prevail.
Bernie says: “You are born with a bag full of luck with a hole in it. As the luck runs out, replace it with training”
The key term in Bernie’s Story is “GOAL”.
When we set tangible goals for ourselves, the chances of endless procrastination go drastically down.
If we’re not procrastinating, then we’re taking action.
We’re preparing ourselves for what’s to come:
A car accident
Or most importantly – an ATTACK.
DON’T WAIT for a sudden attack against you or your family, friends and loved ones. MARK A DATE on the calendar and start a fitness program.
PURCHASE A GUN. PRACTICE. SET GOALS that motivate you to achieve a certain level of fitness and preparation…
…& Leave Procrastination Behind.
IMAGINE taking a course in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
• A course that is ideal for both gun beginners and experienced handlers.
• A course that delves into fundamental skills as well as insider tips that only the experts know.
• A course that will prepare you and your loved ones for the unthinkable.
You Don’t Have to Imagine.
The course already exists and you can begin
Sign up for Bernard Major’s Cutting-Edge Online Pistol Fundamentals Course